Thursday, May 15, 2008

so I guess this is personal... Just in general. You would find out things about me you never would know...or at times need to know. Personal enough where a good friend may find it akward to talk to you about your blog even if they feel concerned. But I guess thats whats fun about it...and to some what you read this for.

So I was i'm like super 복잡해 and I havent studied korean in like months. I only say that because I might have spelled that wrong. Super heavy in the chest cause of a couple reasons.

Honesty and being blunt about it is a good way to live. I mean it fully expresses yourself without thought to their feelings. And if you consider others peoples feelings to much...its just you won't get anywhere with your life.

Hmmm I wonder what this blog will be like years from now. How it will develop...Will i have a more sure and set mind instead of this mess and everything random. But its super vague. So i'm maybe waiting on a truth, weather I like it or not its going to have to be said.

So instead of dwelling I'll give you something a little more real. I wish hannah cleaned her room...so I could go over and hang out and talk instead of writing.

so my hands and face are dirty...hands from hour of rubbing on the lead of pencil and face from rubbing my nose. giving me a little stash .

I just found out what it means to kind of...work hard... so i'm accomplishing more in my art classes, instead of prettty much jack. cause I changed my mind perspective...and became focused. and positive.

I spent a nice day getting up early and hiking a mtn with soyoung and anna.

mad cow is in korea...same with bird flu.

i miss plymouth frisbee course...my dog, my car, mom sister josh people I think I would appreciate more when I went back...my guitar, my jam buddy, my drummer, now two...yak, summit along with other delicious beers...maybe a bowl...hahahha maybe not... wayzata, downtown wayzata, grass and thick amounts of it, rolling around in grass. driving staring out the sunroof at puffy clouds on the way to megans house, huge bonfires, sitting around chillin, wow pats, driving home late night alone, windows open music... lakes, good air,

what and how I developed... an artist, grew to give in life...just to follow my path. it'll be find. God, fellowship, what it means to be a part of a fellowship...blessings and miracles, understanding and learning. knowledge inmyself...love in myself, forgivness of loved ones, developing attachment in appreciation of loved ones from seperation...comfortness

how I want to grow...responsibility, not letting life get the worst of me. not worrying. continuing to follow and give in. building my relationship to a strong level. slowly and surely. understanding my thoughts, why they sometims bring me down. growing out of it. develop skills in prtty muc all aspects of art.

prayers...that my mom and I will find a beautiful home... acceptance into hongdae...hope...true forgivness. small group prayers...to keep the fire for knowledge, a buddy to talk to and read with, to have strong fellowship, to have christian be able to deliver a good message on sunday...

favorite psalm;
psalm 23, a psalm of David.

The Lord is my shepherd.
I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in
green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of
righteousness
for his name's sake.
Even thought i Walk
through the valley of the
shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me.
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely good and love will
follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of
the Lord
forever.


a entry from the journal for you folks... the sound of the pop of a cigarette off the lips of jake...mean anything to you? probably not.

I pulled parts from this...hopefully my editing wont lack.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture