Sunday, May 25, 2008

im sitting at pats...we finished super troopers about half an hour ago.  pretty funny movie.  

minnas playing guitar...its pretty and kinda sad.

its dark except for the light thats coming in through the window polluting what might be darkness.  

to our fun we did long exposures and made shapes with lighters...maybe you'll see them if she posts the photos.

i just haven't written...or done much in the last week.  pretty uninspired.  

but I sometimes feel an artistic calling...thats why I had to come and write...something expressive cause theres only one guitar here...not like i'd be able to play or anything.

totally uninspired.  bummed about.  but why be so serious all the time.  not so.  i enjoyed good conversation at the gom dabang today... maybe i'll have a conversation with YOU there someday too.

rare but good.

belo belo belo belo sounds like the hammered notes whawhaaa whaa from bending notes...but your guitar probably sounds not like this crappy little acoustic that hardly gets picked up.

i'm quite mediocre at the things I do...but being good at everything wouldn't make it fun.  and i'll grow out of this mentality, its been said so... maybe.

its like 330 am.  but I might have stopped going to pottery studio...why?  cause I suppose i "Have" to focus on drawing... try and go once a week peter...please.

whatchu doing peta?  "writing" haha...

I like this song... its pretty.

cause I don't play songs...its hard to play in front of people... learn some songs...

I just wanted to walk around the mall area..and listen to bob dylan...and just feel so safe and comfortable...but I will try my best to be accepted here...

I guess its been a good part to my development...something thats been hidden but has surfaced now... i've needed this but I sure do miss my mom.  and dog.

but I don't think of my mom that much...maybe a thought or two a day...but when was the last time I called?  I probably think about my friends more than my family... boy oh boy.

whats inspiring to you?  whats your calling on life? 

hmmm

i just thought of kumar, and kreeble but saying that doesn't mean anything really 

cause i got a message saying miss ya buddy, but it barely touched heart, only till someone else said what he said...i guess its a shield i put up.. as far as I love, I don't let in easily...so its weird how I just reveal or try to to some people, but others I shut out...mix of my mind...  weird.

I had a good talk with anna, sometimes i feel I start to talk to much...just a clutter of words, it feels kinda weird.  but i told her some of my concerns lately... whats been bothering me...thats why I guess I attached to girls...but you should turn to your sister...but she still thinks of me as the baby brother..dunno if she takes me seriously on that level...

sometimes I write and then don't post, and times like this I just let it all out.  hmm

my wardrobe is all sweaters and sweatshirts...i should get a t shirt or two... and i got crocs...there going to save me during monsoon season...fun fun

after mn...i hope to skip to vancouver...and then san fran...then japan...italy...austria...and once I'm accepted and settled in for a year or two go abroad to france...so I can meet a lovely french girl and live my life through amelie...i collect skipping rocks to someday skip just like her...hopefully I find that canal.  

i ilike movies...and wish I was majoring in cinematography... i wish I wish i wish I still could film...i mean I could but it just hasn't pulled me hard enough yet.  i gotta find the fire wire cord... and adapter for my notebook...and then buy james apple  and find skateboarders so I can make another skatevideo...wish my computer wouldn't have crashed.  he says you should study cinematography when i helped him with his project... blah

i wish I had some of my books from home...

and some of my music...and a working ipod...i just wanted to listen to folk music...lucky the cafe was playing the I'm not here soundtrack...

does the mississippi start from itasca?  i think so.

I wanna go to the boundry waters...

i guess till we leave i'll sit here... nah i'll end it now.  later

the boy is troubled...his best friend timothy has johnnys phone...saving him from a phonecall that may break his heart...  he demands and cries to tim to give him his phone back...you can't protect your friends forever was the mentality so he returns the phone..  john grabs his phone...dials and walks away...to tims sadness still turns his back on who matters most...your best friend.  he walks and talks, still his heart beats...  tim follows at a distance...trying to be there for john...but also giving him a needed space...  drunken tears fall and john is emotional...pushing away any contact tim may be trying to give... saddened he tooo turns his back and walks out of the alley... emotional he keeps talking...the girl is breaking his heart... and sadly tim doesn't return...yet...  and john doesn't turn around to see where his friend his...he is alone in his own little world...till tim arrives...again to comfort, and stays at a distance...waiting...he waits for 5 10 minutes...standing and watching, arms crossed leaning on a small fence... and john turns hangs up and walks.  an arm around his friend they stop before exiting our view in the alley... he cries to his friend and they sit together in comfort of who matters most...your best friends... love love love.

I should call home... laterrrrrr

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture