Monday, November 12, 2007

to much mind

lets start forward and rewind, haha I ate dinner at the pork cutlet house down the street with the cute parents who run the place. Umm after eating I accused the man that he took my level two spice and put level 3 in the back end of it. I was sweating from those jalapenos and wasabi but it was GOOD. After the meal proceeded to pay on my check card, to get denied, handed the 2,000 in my pocket and the combo was still denied. haha got a quick scolding and was told to come back tomorrow with 3,000 won. I had a good laugh, my mom used to pull this stuff she told me once, don absa =) played some Korean pool before I ate, that game takes lots of practice but the english sure is fun to mess around with. before that I dug my fox hole in the brain of mine, the to much mind is relevant because Igor said that during our pool game, I guess I might have taken a few too many looks at angles just be super chill. I stressed myself out over little things that my own mind probably makes up. such confusion and false sense of reality the mind can create. Its healthy to think on the negative things but thats gotta be brief. I hate dying batteries (camera, cd player) you can break my moment but I can get new onces and extra ones to enjoy the more moments to come. you have to move on and focus on whats good, that will life will be lived with a lighter happier heart. I had a roll of bali shag, and listened to some tribe called quest. that smoke was just because the cruising past taxis and olliing man holes wasn't lifting me up. I got kicked out today like off the street what is that business? bs but giving the man the cold shoulder cheered me up a little bit. now im listening to la femme d'argent on radio.blog.club this site is pretty bomb. well even earlier I spent the afternoon in hongdae, almost made a good enough excuse to skip korea (should have got written down for napping front row yeah!..no) anna, hannah, and I banana went to the hagwon and met an intersting teachers, very nice guy, said he'd ask about an apprentice ship for me, carrying water from mtns, chopping wood, and loading kilns, the roots of all pottery, I don't even care if I throw that experience is deep. before that in the morn went banging pc style with james and seth. stale mate of a game, what was james doing the whole game? shit hes like Rome taking over that other half. and was rudely awakened by an RA collecting some mogi repellers and ac remotes, i was during my 2nd and a half phase of sleep, woke up out of it and was like what come in what do you want? come back later "what?" (apparently he didnt understand) najung eh oah, "no now" fucker. and now im listening to buena vista social club aright well ... keep checking in peace

1 comment:

angelikaaaa said...

the deed has been done..meaning i've linked you on my blog now you must do this task.
so glad yr blogging mannn

closet picture

closet picture