Tuesday, November 13, 2007

gotta do my homework

first off blogs are cool, another interesting way to procrastinate homework while doing something worthwhile for the most part. I've spent this time in Korea girl crazy, like thats ccarajeee. every girl is cute makes a 19 (20 korean) year old boy spin in circles sometimes. I wish i had a dica for you fellas back home, haha you guys are missing out. Its only recently I got my head out of the swivel and perhaps now theres a girl worthwhile. with a little over a month It could leave me hurt to say bye, cause its going to suck anyways, but finding a yaja chingu thats something else. I'm glad t kreeble looked down on his pretty sweet bro for being a playa. thanks man I owe you my innocence. Now its rolling and if I dont want this to get away I gotta man up(im kinda shy sometimes, spend some time avoiding and hahah). infatuation at its prime i'm going to get a coffee where she usually is, just to say hi. I can do this right? right. oh and dinner, dinner is good haha. im smiling right now, at how dorky this post is and maybe at the possibilities of our coffee meeting. I spent sometime hating the consuming thoughts in my brain, but all feelings are natural so if they come one way or the other accept them. infatuation, its a wild one but it makes things exciting, whats going to happen next? I gotta see her. I came out of left field with this one, i'm glad I gave her ppr. i glad she was the one who got the ppr. i'm thinking hella worthwile. time is to act now! oh btw I might have an apprentice ship!! booyah meet the dude tomorrow. word

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture