Tuesday, November 20, 2007

elements

haha wandered looking for a comp, ending up finding an apple in kli kitchen today and of coarse I knew who'd be there but meh didn't know what to come of it. they were out of bananas, thats what i wanted but I split an apple and enjoyed. glad to see that May was down there, I would have been completely out of my element otherwise, but she gave me so enthusiasm and humor out of what the F i was doing..haha she was curious as in what i was up to..I might have looked ridisculous standing there but whatever haha it lightened my spirits. proceded to keep doodling in my korean class, wheres the effort? in other things shttt forgive I can't focus right now. went to dongdaemun with some foolios *cooliosO and spent some good time walking around chillen grubbing talking finding shit to do, ending up coming to shinchon, said peace and headed to festival...da da dahhhh. but luckily derek wasn't to harsh so I came home walking straight. sams a good kid, my roomate, cool dude fo sho and hes here for a year, hes gonna be a good chillen buddy, its one thing to have a friend but a roomate is a bond like no other.. its legitamitly close. now im listening to this song repeating on a webpage and its okay with me, cause im super chill

1 comment:

Amy said...

for you little darlin' : Amsikle.vox.com

closet picture

closet picture