Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Im leaving in a week for minnesota. two years have passed since i've been home. what the. I'll be home for a month, then I return in the middle of february, to start school two weeks later. what the. Ive noticed after my trip, my korean is terrible, and I'm going to be super rusty. what the. oh goodness. peter man, your in for it. I gotta work hard. upon arriving back to korea I think i'll have a offictell around hongdae, then I'll be living alone again for a few months. then my mom will be moving in with all our belongings in may. what the. 2009. what the. whats happening? everything has hit the wall, split and now is transforming. once again. 2007/8 what a year/s. 2009 what a year to come. 2010 2011 20132014/5/6/7/8/9/20/21/22/23/24/25262728293031323334353637383940. where are you going to be then? I dont think you will be reading this sadly for sure. the year 2040 in my fifties dude. haha. man we are in for it. I hope to see you guys soon. i've experienced flat broke this last week, where I scraped changed to buy a loaf of bread to eat during the day. I hope to have learned something from one day of that. maybe so. putting my fingers in change machines looking for a spare coin to buy a sandwich. imagine that. haha. but I was taken care of, and now im home safetly. haha! puts something in perspective though, we will see. I wish I could look at my pictures I took though, i'm excited for some of them, but not overly just looking forward to them. because we did so much, but some of those pictures might just be that moments capture to tell the thousand words to sum it up an old friendship being reunited ladidadi ive gotta shower and then find my guitar because its not in my cleared out room. hmmmm

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture