Friday, January 30, 2009

now what yo hear is no a test i'm rapping to the beat and my the groove and my friends are gonna try and move your feet. I was driving home last night, thinking of how our spinning or records would be tonight. neubeats kinda new to mixing and my own concerns to maintaining a solid party was sort of pushing me to some limit. Then I stopped and at this point was really enjoying the music in the car and just thought yeah if the musics making me happy now, it'll make me happy tomorrow as well. So on the edge just a little bit cause people are all over the face and not really coming together. but neumiller and myself agreed the party must go on, so we'll take the landrover load up his turntables and mixers, speakers and such and head to dinky town to my old friend matt c. he more than welcoming let us hold a whisneys birthday party at his house. and hes more than cooperative on the things i'm asking. so hes just down and we just gotta settle down around 2am, it aint no snoop dogg party where we party till 6 in the morninggggg, well I hope not. so got some sugar hill gang going and I hope it plays, along with some curtis mayfield and grateful dead, something just to be like OHHHHH 'm pretty excited, some krew members just dont dance, but the ones that have attended a bunch of shows do. therefore i'll be grooving out to some jams tonight. now whether to wear that crazy freaking shirt that max gave me...thats another story. isnt if funny how some thing may just suck, but you like it anyways because of the way you were introduced to it? like vegimite, or this weird weird song i'm listening to right now.

so between the last paragraph and the paragraph next that I wrote before this... andy and max went to barnes and noble and I walked over to meet them up. chilled looked at a book for islands and it all turned the same after a bit, but its always fun to look at those beautiful hotel views and things and thangs. went to eddingtons soup house and got a bottemless bowl of soup and unlimited breaksticks with some honey butter. stuck to a potata chowder and new england clam chowder. usually I get the wild rice tho. so that was a fun conversation. we actually just talked about...haha our 10 k experience and the things we felt in amsterdam. how beautiful things can be sometimes and how i'd love to tell you how beautiful it is...hahaha its like the office, things are just better when you know the back story haha. so I watched a half episode and christina filled me in as we went. I think i need to have one of those okay your about to leave so lets do something type of dinners with her and josh. should be good. a good half mature hang out. josh bridges the gap by being sisters boyfriend and not a father figure (mother in the case of chris) ladidadi

so we had a theme party for a whisney. sort of a surpise to say. I kept being all unsure and was like are we still surpising him and all that? when we were at the decade party where you just pick one. one thing I can depend on... krew actually trying. so yeah max had an old cosby sweater he threw on after tossing a few ideas around but the others just put on a nice shirt and I gave them props for holding it down. it was a super fun night and really awesome that I was able to respect the rules of the house and also spread the word which spread it self into a pretty chill crowd of faces I havent seen in so long. charlie darwin mackenzie kyle l joey y cary and jeff mike d and I guess sam m some kid named jay claire and a girl who I at end of the night during farewells both simultaneously said I actually dont have you andrew max trav andy stefan emily and tracy super random who is also (that girl) mike j somebody told me jenna O is coming into town soon, maybe brady so I gotta swing through her house probably with max again. neumiller was like yeah ive mainly been textn girls (something along those lines) and I was like so we'll have two?? haha things went smoothly through the night we had a keg for everybody so I threw a good chunk into it...and I didnt try selln cups or anything. the roomates had a good time as did matt the host and sheena and mark beat us in pong but whisney and I had a "hes on FIRE!" showdown which was sick and andy had a good time since it was his bday as well. super happy cause there was just good music all through the night props to andrew cause I just had so much fun groovin out. it sucked cause one girl was just "That Girl" and was all up in the bathroom and emily was trying to take care of her and matt was just like we have to get her out of here. I just wanted to say chill shes being taken care of but her mom ended up picking her up thats sucks. at the end of the night max andrew brady and emily crashed at bradys place. we listened to kanyes drive slow and a bit of in the light by led zeppelin off physical graffiti disc 2 which is sick but I pressed a student mode button on the stearing wheel and it totally went off the cd player. so we tried eating food super hungry but there was popcorn and i made a cheese quesadilla which is just dece with some hot sauce and gave a bite to andrew and max. sat at the table for a second and proceeded to crash. grabbed bradys ipod and couldnt fall asleep tried like twice to get emily to the couch but she was out cold, sitting face down at the table we play spades at. haha pretty funny. prepped my water for my morning drink and got to sleep. woke up from I think andrew coming down followed by the rest of emily and brady max was just on the couch. we proceeded to sort of ripping on emily because of how drunk she got and just cracked jokes about how sweet the party was. walked out and said Hey its warm! that was super nice. dropped everybody home and gave the car back.

anddddd the sun was shining and it was probably 30 degrees out and it was quite nice for the early part to ride my bicycle which i'm claiming could be stealing i've got a back up plan oh man with a sweatshirt and jeans. so about the bike. I came back and found a super cool bike in my garage. it belongs to jeanne who lived at our house for a bit. I know she loves her bike cause it had an 185 number tag around the top bar but she should have taken it..cause I am now. so heres my plan. i drew a picture of the bike and I'm going to write her a letter on it, and i'm going to put it in a big envelope and put the 185. I'm going to say something along the lines of get your bike back free card. which would be the 185. now i'm being the little brat haha and going to ps it as hold onto that number tag implying she looses it I'm Keeepinnnggg herr Bikkeeee no but yeah if she wants her bike back i'll fly it back over. but she has a way better chance of finding a sweet road bike here than I can in korea. sceeeeee where i'm coming from? thats that. final fine.

so things I want to do before I leave. jam. snowboard. get my mini board from amars (gotta do what I gotta do) pack. throw disc with alex and practice with ugly duckling. check out john pipers church. take more pictures of down town and perhaps see an art gallery walker or weismann. meet brent. chill as much as possible with good people. play some hockey. play in snow. have a snowball fight. get chris and josh to take me to chino latino and find an asian person with an id I can borrow. possibly danny. get music I might miss from max. watch one of those funny movies that comes out soon that max and trav agreed into. see mr braun and ask nancy why she tried failing me from pottery...oh boy. saw oh boy recently too. anyways. go to northern clay center. each at pizza luce. call rita my old studio neighbor who Id end up just talking to past closing hours at the u. mad cool. hmmmm. I guess thats it for now. okay thats good for now.

okie dokie thanks hannah catch ya later (she asked me to update)

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture