Thursday, January 15, 2009

so I hit the bed and just fell asleep so perfectly last night. Oh yeah I'm back in minnesota! my homeboys neumiller and kreeble grabbed me from the airport and then it was back to the same old, things have developed but its way dope. We pretty much got home and grabbed some brews and just started calling whoever of the krew over to come chill. dang it was real good to see them all again. We just talked and laughed and chilled and word. the krew + 2 I like it. Which are the only girls that consistantly come around, I dont see why more dont, I mean we are probably the craziest and most fun group of people you can find in Minnesota. haha you have no idea. So I came home, its freezing out. Like -20 windchill, and yeah it hurts... a lot. I woke with a start, but I was super refreshed and was like, woe I did this for the last 19 years, this is familiar. Like grabbing old door knobs and random stuff like that really set into place, the rushing of water in the upstairs bath, and that one fridge that smells like kimchi. I was writing on my plane and was like I hope there is a fire burning, for sure I didnt sit by it like I used to tho. I can hear neumillers alarm going off now. So much has developed in me and him, and its crazy how our paths kind of seem so alike even though we are so far apart from each other. Its mad good catching back up with him, finding where we are at spiritually and how we just be doing in life. A brother for life that one is. So I woke, earlier than expected and saw the sun rising in my back yard, so I grabbed my cameras in my boxer shorts, opened the window, just freezing stuck my hand out and took a couple of pictures. I'll show you soon, i've got aarons film scanner, which I cant figure out how to install quite yet. Hold up neumillers stirring. Got a cup of joe and its decent but smells really great. The kitchen is filled with warmth from that and the gluwein we made last night. If it wasnt so freezing I'd like to take a walk through the woods, in the midday sun the light casts shadows so long and beautifully contrasting the white snow. You'd have to see it to appreciate it. And its really nice seeing the different trees again, my old apple trees, and my birch tree, I dont know what you are, but I like you. So I'm waiting on rice to be cooked, a strange breakfast but i've been craving it this morning, and suprisingly i'm being patient on eating. Screw that, its not -25 with wind chill, its just -25 period. supposedly it feels like -41. Hes like brace yourself as he enters the bitter a$$ cold to start his car. We are pretty thankful for northface. It was really good seeing my family again, my mom thought I was coming today so, a little bit of a suprise, it was good, but it must have been weird that my sister was making a grip of chili and had a whole case of beer... a good brew at that. So yeah I gave my sister a lense this morning, she was pretty happy about that, I think we are getting on new grounds as we start to grow up and take our relationship a little more...appreciatively. I'm trying to look as Josh as a friend to, I just had a wicked good buzz going and went up to talk with him for a while, actually like him a lot. Wow I love auto save on this blogger. and its really good getting back old music on this old computer, without speakers...which sucks but its all good I suppose. Man its really good, it doesnt seem real to be sitting here, looking out to something actually beautiful, soaking up my old room which will be given to the bank in a few months, and never again will I set foot in this house after I depart. I can't believe i'm doing Korea. This place is truly amazing though. Shake it, sugaree. UHHH thats what i'm talking about. Its been so long dang its good to be home. I sent my crappy squir to have strat pickups put in today, hopefully mom pulls through with the slip of paper I gave her. I figure hooked up to a crybaby and through maxs just nice amp and new pickups and strings that guitar should sound decent, and plus i'm used to it so it'll be nothing picking it back up..even though its completely different from my les paul, should be fun. We are jamming tomorrow, set the date, gotta say hello to kreebles family, probably see kathy cry haha. and teddy!! haha travs lil sister so cute. so good. sooo good. so very very good! thank you thank you thank you. so beautiful, so still, so patient, I want to go for a walk, but thats so not feasible at this point. I found such a sick bike in our garage too! I might have to claim it for sure. I hope nobody minds... haha whered I put my contax? I wish I didnt have a bunch of crap everywhere, my desk right now has a monitor, mug, ipod, jar of oragami my grandma put together, bag of negatives, scanner. In my room is just my bed, a small nightstand, some random things in the corner, oil heater, pile of blankets, okay this doesnt sound empty but my room doesnt have all that stupid clutter I hold onto and fill my bookshevles with...maybe its time to let go... I'll be uploading photos as this progresses though, I can use Christinas digital which actually blows mine out of the water, its so slow and the processing just isnt up to speed. ohhh breakfast!!

1 comment:

na choih said...

the trees... the trees... keep us posted.

- Donna

closet picture

closet picture