Wednesday, December 24, 2008

as max just wished me merry christmas, a strange wave of reflection occured, something I think ive been longing for for this past year and a half... that changed me life, that I saw changed my life, but hadnt appreciated it. but now, the woosh of wow.. what just happened? and look at where you are now... now look peter, at all the little things I have done for you. look peter.. peter.. Look.. Peter... LOOK! im looking! old blogs, old pictures, old journals, old friends, old memories. yeah its making me laugh and smile, but whats new? whats in this year to come, only a few more days and the year turns, another has passed away, and another is yet to come, so unclear, but so exciting, will old run into new? whats to come? I have no idea what to be expecting, but its my step of faith to see my life movie be performed in Korea for the next some years. the place where love fell on me (fall 2007 friends), where love opened itself to me(friendships) and where true Love revealed Himself to me (so thats why I was brought to korea). I hope better things are to come, greater and more beautiful things to be thrown into me. I suppose we will have to wait and see. Merry Christmas... Christ mas. Christ..a child was born . to be savior.. to few..many? prophet to some an image to the rest. but still I will try and honor this day. tell your family you love them. take your own words peter man.

love love
peter

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture