Thursday, January 24, 2013

you can't have any pudding

so i've only recently figured out that i am an external processor. that could explain all of the old blog posts.

i have finished school. and roy, not school, taught me that there is only one space after a period. and i told joseph otherwise.

i have my discrepancies with the way my university experience went, but i suppose if it wasn't for it, my life would be in a different place. maybe for better maybe for worse.

i work next to a chef, its great. he pushes me to experiment, i wish i could burst the bubble more. i feel like there isn't even a box to be broken out of, a set of boundaries in which to experiment from. maybe i just need to brainstorm. he has served me gourmet, and taught me how to eat, not to fill my stomach. which is good because every other meal i eat is to fill myself. eggs and rice, rice and eggs, sometimes some pork, maybe spinach.

so i have finished school. i thought it would be more glamourous. i guess its a common misconception. i did have a cool opportunity arise, like i'll be on tv for the first time. (vimeo link to come) i think in the midst of not wanting to be a joke, i went job hunting. i stressed myself out unnecessarily but achieved what i set out to do. in a single day, i took two jobs, got a raise, and quit one job. thats how productive i can be. in the same week, i quit another job, which was teaching english. in the spare time that i have these days, i've been playing guitar. all i wish to do is become a rock star. i mean a better more capable musician. i bought a beautiful guitar and brought a bass into deaf spanish. i havent been able to write anything new as of lately, but i shouldn't let these mixed emotions go to waste when i can over exaggerate the feelings to write a half decent song. ive been better training emy, to walk, to heel, to sit, to stay, outside without a leash. i've got calling my mom and dad more frequently, been catching up with old friends regularly, and finally managed to stop ignoring my roommates as of today. i couldn't explain my actions, i wanted to see a shrink, the second time in my life i've ever wanted to.

i wish i was paid just a little more. actually a lot more.

louis and i are in the works. we are roasting meats, getting better, but need to head into smoking. thats where its at.  with a seasonal menu, and a nice craft beer selection.

things i still want. a leica.



No comments:

closet picture

closet picture