Sunday, October 16, 2011

memory lane

As I was making my simple breakfast of rice and eggs this morning, I started thinking about the dumb things i've said and done in the process of liking girls in the past. It was strange but one of my more significant moments of regret was when I made some food with this girl I had a crush on and after we had finished our meal, I didn't want to waste the leftover rice (or I was still hungry) so I made the meal I just made for myself now. She said it looked gross (it sort of does but I like how it tastes) and didn't want to eat it. I wasn't fazed so I took it upstairs to where my room mate max was in his room and I handed it to him and he happily ate from it. I now wish I would have ate the good food with Max instead of with that girl that hardly has any significance in my life today.

I dont know the point of this. Just a random memory.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture