Sunday, September 18, 2011

So i've been caught up in a brain storm about what to do about my winter trip. My primary destination is Cancun for my sister's wedding! How great! Some cities I love; Minneapolis, San Francisco, Phoenix, New York City, all primarily because of the friends and family that are in those places.

I judge things based on adventure, so the less exciting it seems, the less likely I want to do it. I want to venture it up with Todd, possibly go into Colombia, or some other South American country. I havent been down there yet.

Minnesota I could help my sister with wedding preparations, just serve her and josh, and be a blessing. I could see all my friends! Get my license renewed My cousin Jin and a few other good friends of mine are in NYC...She just got married so it would be nice to see the fam but its a little random. I guess thats off the list. San Francisco, I was there last summer and loved it, and plus its a layover to Phoenix...So if I intend to fly directly to Phoenix I might as well take a few days. Phoenix would be good to see tigger and spend time with my mom, grandma, and other family.

BTW, let me know if you'd like to come down, maybe we can make something work!

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture