Wednesday, September 8, 2010

so sam's my most difficult roomate. he is turning the whole living room into his soon to be curtained bedroom. there goes me having a living room, with the idea of using it as one.

I was ready to 'live' in korea, like as I might if I had an apartment in Minneapolis. That would be great.

I dont like getting late phone calls, especially from people bugging me about school business. so much bugging out of school.

but I do like life a lot right at this moment. I'm listening to this mix made by a friend of shiraz's sister in law. shes pretty awesome. for you blog followers check out www.pickledtomato.blogspot.com Its got a bunch of great stuff I wish I only knew where to find ingredients for. another thing to look forward to america... if I am to go there.

this feels right. everything isn't dandy, but that makes moments like this that much more sweet. I feel cool, isn't that funny? I think the inspiration of coolness remains select for those living in big cities. I dont really know what that means, but that apartment in Brooklyn that I adore has inspired me to live with a little romance in my day to day findings.

I was told somewhere that one shouldn't call past 10:30 pm. I think I agree with that. I was also told that the boy should walk down the stairs before the girl incase she falls. weird huh? manner man.

When I was chilling with my dad in NYC, my cousin Jin(hee) had a dog named caleb. and if you pronounce it in korean its ka leb, but either my dad was trying to be funny or misheard it as galbi (meaning ribs) so as we spent the weekend at my aunts place, I'd hear him calling this dog galbi, it was mad funny. he is really good with animals and kids, it was a blessing to be chilling with him in a different situation finally. man i just remember a memory from when I had was with him back in Ny back in the day, I was barely a kid, I think that was the first time I had mentos as well. I remember my sister must have been 14 or 15, thats wild. I remember hearing my sister and somebody else goofing off with my dad.

a chuck close quote: maybe for fun. "I chose to do things I had no facility with. The choice not to do something is in a funny way more positive than the choice to do something. If you impose a limit to not do something you've done before, it will push you to where you've never gone before." (i'm a little sorry i've become to numb to wikipedia)

its the second time I heard about the fullbright program this week...

I really wanna go to the school of photography in kona hawaii. I can postpone graduation a semester or two right?

man why do I have to stay up the latest on the night of when I have the earliest class?

1 comment:

queenmab said...

idk why, but I love all your quirky rabbit trail questions. i have the urge to start typing individual answers and realize that I don't have any. hmmm...always up the latest before the earliest...because we're still young enough to imagine we're invincible.

closet picture

closet picture