Sunday, September 12, 2010

i'm clueless to so many things. I think to the extent of my stubbornness I am thick headed.

drawing is so hard.

talking about feelings is almost harder.

'its that not bad talking to me right?' yeah its not bad, i actually like it, except when your yelling at me... haha christians face was priceless.

its great when you can quietly say something like mushisa and get the whole church cracking up. I have to admit, I secretly like the attention. "hows my body language?" mushisa.

Martin, your a great brother to me. nathan, we've semi replaced you with another white guy, hes kind of gentle like you too. here comes another season of weekly small group meetings over japenese curry. 'we just came from china' really?? todd- shaking his head' c'mon peter, we just ate chinese food. how white a name is that anyways?

jaeah called me white this week. where does she get off? then I proceded to tell danny; the awesome talented b boy ywam missionary, and he proceeded to call me white too, 'where do you get off danny? gangnam station.

what a trip and a half of people I meet.

somebody travel with maggie in s/e asia from november 11th, and then make a pit stop in korea with her. please, are you really going to let this beautiful girl travel by herself?

haha I still cant get off the fact I got called white, its only because they think my americanized korean accent is cute. if only I could figure out the right intonation, and stop talking like a pot head, then I'd be set.

sigh...

whistle, emmy sit, 먹어 she eats carrots and cucumber, plastic, rubber, dog food, leather, wood, rope, my hand; before I proceed to punch her, (in the most loving manner of coarse) what an awesome dog. shes kind of a wuss though. shes mad fast though. she runs like a racing hound, front legs thru the hind legs. like a cheetah.

i hate being ignored. I hate being lied to. sigh, the things I have to deal with, the story of an introvert. quiet, introverted, insecure. I don't love every bit of it.

i've felt like i've been at an artistic peak lately, seriously, my mind is ingenious but my hand is having trouble following.

humble yoself.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture