Sunday, February 3, 2013

porcelain

i live my life for things i dont even want to live for.

my time gets spread so thin i cannot apply it to the things that i prioritize. apparently i don't prioritize them.

wasted time for lukewarm friendships. categorized into potentials. a big community thats is compartmentalized into shallow relationships. everybody jokes, then snaps, jokes, then snaps.

people cannot be real because they are afraid of intimacy. i stay away from people because the fear of intimacy along with the mistakes i've made.

the lack of joy could be seen past my guitar, through my hair, into my eyes, facing the ground. a precious love, the one person who cared to notice.

my frustrations were expressed, and i received, with good intentions, meaningless jargon.

the one semi-righteous use of my time i want to quit.

and i'm no better after writing it down.

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture