Thursday, January 6, 2011

its like a symphony of beautiful things mixing together for some weird and unseen reason.

the wine glass are chiming against one another, i feel like tearing up cuz i've lived a beautiful life and I still have so much more passion to grow in. I know there is more than this. I'm happy of my past, of where i've been and where i'm going.

i used to be called a skater in high school, walking around with torn up shoes. I remember johanna saying "i'm hanging out with the skaters right now" now I dont want to skate my new sneakers, I've swayed to far haha.

anyways listen to lykke Li-tonight. I get some of my best music from old skate videos. thank you andy for being a skater to heart.

www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyrbpWR0xwDY%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded&h=794e9

2 comments:

최상 said...

Same.

Listening to "Tonight," by Lykke Li.

:]

peter said...

hahah

closet picture

closet picture