Sunday, November 20, 2011

post era

23, so young, with huge things already happening.

God is so good. understatement. I have no idea.

Emptied out, for once being a beautiful thing. It was really not me. Thank you Holy Spirit.

Empathy, Reaction, Action; a success and just a beginning to who knows what.

23, taking one idea, influencing a body of nearly a hundred.

100 seeds, taking one heart, influencing a nation.

One nation, God's heart, influencing the continent.

We will see human trafficking end. We will see loneliness and depravity end.

Thank you relationships; Todd for being such a positive force in my life, propelling me into my destiny. Partners like Allen and Tanya, releasing me into destiny. Thank you dad, for being supportive, providing, and sharing who you are with me. Thank you for your heart dad, the way you treated the lowly and considered them great. I have been encouraged by your heart dad. I have been released into my God given destiny through knowing your heart dad.

So much grace. So much grace. So much grace.

The cafe owner asked for prayer. He was pretty closed off when we first came in, now we have a friendship.

I met people with similar hearts, networking like minded people. Tim who did two weeks in inner city schools teaching photography.

Even secular scholars blessed the cause and theme of our event. That blessed me so much.

My dad walked around teary eyed, almost in as much shock and awe as I was in. Kind of the thought, 'I can't believe my son put this together.' Thank you Jesus.

God is moving in and around my life. My family, friendships, and destiny.

I did not expect this many people to come and support the event. Looking around at people conversing blessed my heart. My prayer before the event was that the body would come together to fight for this cause together. It really happened today. It felt like a movie where different circles discussed meaning things to change the world for the better.

I was so blessed that my father could witness and be a part of my life again. I could see, what God saw, this is my beloved son, with whom I am well pleased, radiating from my fathers heart.

Overwhelmed with pride for how good God is. I am proud of God haha.

I walked around tonight on the brink of tears. I didn't see this coming. I thought I knew, but my expectations where absolutely blown again. understatement.

I hope people continue to talk about this, I hope a flame has been lit in our hearts, to father the fatherless, love the lowly, and not submit to what society feeds us. I want kingdom reign on the earth.


No comments:

closet picture

closet picture