Wednesday, October 6, 2010

3 good talents, what will I do?

I know I can bury them or they're going to be thrown away. I'm pretty sure I can't do all three. Am I supposed to pick and leave the others to hobby? I just don't know how it is all going to tie together and I think thats the hardest part to let go.

What is my pottery degree going to be good for? I bet I could be a high school teacher someday, that'd be nice. I'd love to do interiors.

I want to be a part of my local music scene though, and do want to play music. I guess I never planned on it but i guess its happening naturally.

I want to travel the world and take pictures and tell people hey we have a jacked up world, maybe you should try caring.

Am I selfish? Should I just begin weeding out my hobbies in an effort to "focus?"

I should understand its normal not to know what i'm supposed to be doing with my life, but I'd like to get a head start in knowing.

confirmation...

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture