Thursday, May 7, 2009

this is why

I love close friends. cause you know exactly whats happening, even after months of being apart.

[12:47:43 AM] Andrew Neumiller: solid
[12:48:21 AM] Andrew Neumiller: lol yeah for sure. i wish i could live with all those heads, but at the same time i think i would end up going crazy lol
[12:49:21 AM] ohpedo: haha thats why now instead of doing the pre party clean you can be the mess of the party
[12:50:04 AM] Andrew Neumiller: hahahaha
[12:50:11 AM] Andrew Neumiller: peanut butter and crackers everywehre in the house
[12:50:16 AM] Andrew Neumiller: haha
[12:50:22 AM] ohpedo: not to mention gummy bears and popcorn
[12:50:28 AM] Andrew Neumiller: mmm
[12:50:34 AM] ohpedo: haha fricken coon
[12:50:35 AM] Andrew Neumiller: just coon the shit out of everything
[12:50:37 AM] Andrew Neumiller: hahaha

(notice the time differences)

maybe not the best example but the inside joke workings were precise and remembered. I guess thats my biggest struggle right now, trying to build upon new friends ships that hopefully will be as blessed as the ones I have. Its so hard when the students I meet come for a semester, maybe two, and I guess i'm at fault for not reaching my hand our earlier, but I'm learning how to trust closely again.

And the godly relationship is a beautiful thing, between brothers its not a lot of what and though it may be thousands of miles of way I truly cherish it. When he says pray for...and he trusts in me to lift that up, and we know exactly what it means. Just being able to share the good word, I guess these are new areas in my relationships that I'd like to see expand. Hey max did you ever talk to jon? I held his hand in florence as we prayed over things together, first time i've done that. It was quite a moving time. also in honoring sisters, I've got two choices in perspective. I can look towards attraction, or I can look to respect. I feel its a test, and a hard one at times especially with new relationships being deepened but I really think i'm in a time of growth, and who knows for how long but its okay.

more than once a day you just gotta crack up. life is just so much better that way, and i've forgotten how good it is. I'm being taught old things over again on a daily basis and its awesome. I didnt know why myunghwa was mad at me, but then I found out cause I didn't make sure our sisters got home safetly, I totally looked over the matter, but tonight I made sure to be on that. Also I find waking up and seeing my homework done is so relieving and satisfying compared to waking up and having sheets of korean homework waiting to be done. So lesson I learned today in my early morning get my pottery homework done frustration doing it early is so much easier.
yup yup. and to know when to get off facebook/restrict login, blog, chat, so forth. blah

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture