Thursday, November 13, 2008

so i'm catching a cold, or the bugger caught me.

out of nowhere wt?

so i'm ready to head to the heart of winter...not quite yet. Lovely minnesota. I hope you snow, like the mornings where your like whys it so light out and you look out the window and the trees the fence, the porch, the yard, the driveway, the car, is under a foot of snow. and as a child its still a dim walk to the bus stop and its picture perfect without even the tracks laid by cars I walk and my socks will be wet when the snow melts once i'm by the heater. If only i had a camera then. and the image is already taken, through my eyes, to go the the grave with me. How precious. The heart of winter, where i'd be layered, scarved and gloves on freezing cause the leather of the car seats breaks through all, and I look down start the engine and crank the stick into reverse and with my breath I try and blow air Os cause you can see my own heat coming from my mouth and nose. and those times I was like I wish I had an electric start, I would just near die to be in that car again, ready to head off. but wheres that car? and wheres that house going to be in a year? not mine and not home anymore. oh boy times they are a changing and I'll have to see where this bull takes me.

come visit me in minnesota someday. I promise you'll be in love when you leave. I know i'm in love, yakatans in love, hmm when will I be home? sigh

No comments:

closet picture

closet picture