Friday, October 17, 2008


heres one to make hannah want to die or perhaps kill pat out of the over flow from the heart










so hannah called the other day. and we talked about this and that got a quick update on what a lot of our friends we're up to and things like that. i'd like an update from my mn friends too...

so its near official i'll be seeing my good friend in a wild place of the world in a couple months. wow. i havent gone this long without seeing him since...first grade. and neuscrilla as well... crazy how school keeps so much together. and kat your town seems super cute and beautiful.

so I got super hooked up with a Nikon FM2...by like having it given to me...wow. I'm super stoked because I was looking for a camera that didnt need a battery to shoot...so hollar. and wow i looked up pictures on flickr and i'm like, that camera is dope.

man and I guess i dont have much time to write today either. hmm i'm off to dinner pretty soon here. matts just talking. our relationship is at that point right now where he talks a lot and i listen sometimes caringly, sometimes patiently impatiently, to an extent of how hannah and my relationship started. me thinking she was crazy and way to out there because she wanted to be my best friend...and I was like your too crazy so count me out...jk umm maybe. i wish i had more time ive got a minute now i'm at cho bang, and hes like you got a minute or two. hmm i had green tea and I posted a bunch of pictures of yicf up because I was suppsoed to a month ago. we went hiking up the yonsei mountain and today is the 17th. i leave monday to thailand for two weeks to see joe for a week. crazy. hopefully it goes super well. ohhh hmm how do you wash wool? dry clean only? aright peace out

1 comment:

hobo in korea said...

Hahaha, now you add "crazy" to that first impression?? Gee thanks Peeps... haha

closet picture

closet picture